I hope you enjoy it. Some of the posts are not so funny, but socially concerned. Leave your funny or serious messages. Many funny items have something behind, don't you think? others don't! VOTE FOR YOUR FAVORITE ONES AND I WILL DEVELOP THE PAGE DEPENDING ON YOUR OPINIONS..AND MINE, OF COURSE. LEAVE YOUR OPINION IN THE POSTS

COME ON, LET'S DECIDE WHO'S BEST!

22 April, 2007

funny monkey

I love monkeys, we should treat them right, don't you think? this video is sweet, funny videos about monkeys are a bit dangerous, some times many monkeys are not very well treated during those videos or while recording ads...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it!

Christinehaze is SC's author said...

awesome

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much I am very happy you like it, I wans't very sure about entering it since having a monkey in such a place does not seem very appropiate, however, at least He/she looks happy at that very moment...aren't they intelligent?

this is a blog I have created so that you can laugh a little bit. I hope you like it. Yu can leave your comments or links. ClickThru HotSpot! EmailsForAds - Pays Cash! Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape